1

Birthday and Anniversary

Yesterday was Chase and my 2 year anniversary and my 22nd Birthday. It was the best day! We had a bunch of people come over for desserts at about 7 and had a little party. I made bread pudding with chocolate sauce and whipped cream, a chocolate souffle with caramel sauce, and strawberry ice cream. Noelle brought over a cake and Beth brought some chocolate chip cookies.
Noelle made this delicious cake and decorated it with fondant for our anniversary.
We didn't have any candles, so Chase held up a lighter while everyone sang and then I blew it out, haha.
Cameron and Mitzi had the "sampler platter" of desserts.
Everyone had a good time, sitting around and talking, it was the best party!
Me and Lauren, chatting and eating... maybe not the best idea, I ended up spitting food on her husband!
I even decorated a little... Overall it was so much fun, Chase made me some earrings and gave me a new ipod nano! In pink of course. And I gave him a fly-fishing rod and reel combo. When Noelle and I went to Cabela's to pick it up, we were in and out in 2 minutes! Now that's my kind of Cabela's trip... That's it until next year I guess!

1 comments:

JennaK said...

Happy birthday and anniversary! Looks like a lot of fun.