0

Airplanes

In my Christmas post I mentioned Chase's obsession with planes. Here are a few pictures from one of his maiden flights. He asked me to come with him and it seemed like a nice day, so what the heck?
After we got to the park he explained in detail how I was supposed to handle his plane and launch it for him. Then he made me pretend like I was going to throw it so he could correct my technique, which he did. Then he finally turned it on and I launched it... perfectly. Well, the launch was perfect at least. The plane climbed for a minute then promptly turned upside down and dropped like a rock straight into a lower parking lot. I only had time to think, "oh man..." before it blasted straight into the ground and pieces went flying. Chase seemed kind of shaken, and after some damage assessment we determined that the plane was no more but luckily all his electronics were fine so he could build a new one (see the Christmas post). The whole ordeal was quite funny...Broken plane :(

0 comments: