0

September at school

Well the semester is in full swing here in Utah. Chase and I are both in school full-time and working part-time. We had to come back a little early for a job interview for Chase, which of course he nailed. About an hour after we left the interview they called and offered him the job. It's for a company called Sebo Marketing which *basically* designs websites for clients that sign up. He likes his job and gets to work with his good friend AJ Wilcox. I was fortunate enough to find a good job on campus! It's in the CITES Office in the Mckay (Education) building and so far, I go in at 8am everyday and do my homework :) They told me when they hired me that the biggest challenge with the job is the work load fluctuation, sometimes they're swamped and sometimes they're totally dead. Well I guess right now is the latter, so I do an assignment here and there, but mostly I read my textbooks and write papers for my classes. It's actually been really great and I am always caught up on my homework!

As far as I can tell, Chase likes his classes this semester, but I LOVE mine! This is my first semester as an HFL (Home and Family Living) Major and I must say my classes are awesome. Besides my GE's, I'm taking intermediate sewing, a family routines and rituals class, and a food prep in the home course. I'm getting a huge dose of sewing and every Friday I have a 3 hour foods lab. Yesterday my kitchen made doughnuts and fudge and I brought some home for Chase and he said the doughnuts were very tasty :)

Well Chase and I got some new couches. It's a long story, but here's a picture of me lounging on it. We got this couch and a matching love seat for only $375! Basically it was the deal of the century.

Nicole and Phil came out to Utah for Phil's sister's wedding and they came over Sunday afternoon to visit. Tori gets bigger everytime we see her!

0 comments: