2

5 Interesting Things About Me

Dani tagged me in her blog, so here are 5 interesting things about me :)

I have a blanket (actually a fabric) that I take with me everywhere. Church, school, movies, you name it.

I got married on my 20th Birthday! Yay for May 3rd!

I love crossword puzzles and I bought this book this summer and I just finished it :( Sad day.

I go to school with my sister and we have a class together. It's fun.

I've kissed a dolphin! Luckily it was a male, unlucky for Colin, haha.

Now I tag Nicole, Shalon and Mitzi!

2 comments:

Mark & Shalon said...

so i just noticed that you tagged me. don't worry i didn't ignore it. i love that you still have your blanket!! i can't remember ever seeing you without it. haha.

Maunderer said...

Chase looks a lot like his dad in the wedding photo.