1

Visit from my family

My family came up to Utah a few weeks ago and it was great to see them! Noelle and I hung out with our family Wednesday for lunch, then Aubrey came back to my apartment with me while my mom, Colin, and Yeong-Hye hiked the Y. It was my mom's first time! Aubrey is getting so old, its crazy. We walked from campus to my apartment (about 4 blocks) and she chattered the whole way and we actually had real conversation. She made me scrounge up every toy in my apartment (about 6) and I had to read a book I gave her 5 times. She may be demanding, but she's so cute! Friday after we all went to the homecoming spectacular we came back to my apartment again and I had to go around to ask my neighbors to borrow some cards so we could play scum, and Aubrey insisted on coming door to door with me :) It was a fun few days and we can't wait to see them over Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Jana said...

she's DARLING! you guys have a FUN blog! :)