1

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's 49th birthday! And in celebration I have written 49 reasons why he is so great! So here goes...
Haha, jk. I don't have 49, but here are a few good reasons anyway.
He is so smart! He always gives me great advice and he knows how to deliver it.
He loves to have fun, and he always makes sure everyone else is enjoying themselves as well.
He loves our family! Everyone has a close relationship with him and we can all talk to him comfortably. AND we can all rough-house with him too! Haha.
He's an amazing cook. Thanks to him I make Chase cook all the breakfasts and do all the BBQing! Every general conference I miss his delicious food :(
So Happy Birthday Dad! the big 4-9. Don't sweat it now, you'll be 63 when Aubrey graduates high school! I love you.

1 comments:

dani said...

when you said you wrote 49 things i was like, "oh geez, here it goes". but i was still going to read the whole thing because i'm such a good friend but thanks for keeping it short and sweet.

ps-your dad is awesome and he looks way younger than 49!