3

Recent Happenings

Next week Chase and I are going to California for a small vacation. Chase actually isn't going all the way... he's staying in Nevada because he was invited to attend the annual young men's desert camping trip by my dad. Apparently this year they're going all out and getting ATVs for everyone. Chase is really excited and I told him to bring me back some sweet rocks. I'm driving with him and then continuing on to California to hang out with my mom for a few days. My plan is to hopefully potty train Aubrey while I am there. Chase and I agree my mom is a big softie and Aubrey needs some tough love. Not anything too extreme, just refusing to give her a diaper when she has to go. We'll see how it goes though :/

Recently I recived this dog for free from my Religion teacher and because it was impossible for us to keep... :( ... I sent it on to California as a surprise Valentine's present for my mom. Her name is Nutmeg and she was so adorable! Apparently she and Aubrey will play outside for hours and she is much more fun for Aubrey to have around then lazy Taz. Although I'm sure my mom still loves Taz more, Nutmeg seems like a good addition to the family.

This is Chase on the couch eating Triscuits and watching TV. When I saw it I had to take a picture because it was so hilarious. Notice the vacant stare and pile of crumbs on his chest. He is so cute :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical civil engineer! You know how their shirt and face look after a good meal! haha

Mark & Shalon said...

i love the crumbs on his shirt. that's totally like mark after a long day at work. except he eats chips instead of crackers.

dani said...

i'm ok with the emo look. haha! it sounds like you got aubrey to potty train! good job wackyweckybecky!