5

Dog Pillow

One project I recently finished was this dog pillow. I was excited to make it and happy that it turned out bigger then I expected! Noelle is totally in love with it and tried to steal it one time... It is the perfect size to embrace, use as a neck pillow, or whatever.

When I finished it I was so excited I woke Chase up to show it to him but he wasn't interested. I was kind of sad, but the next day I came home from school and Chase was taking a nap on the couch and he was totally snuggling with it! It was cute :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute pillow! You look great in that picture too!

Meg said...

That's so cool, Becky! Where did you get the pattern for that or did you just make it without one??

dani said...

i love it! you're so talented:)

Becky said...

http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/how-to/how-to-huggable-loveable-dog-pillow-088800

The Cunninghams said...

That's so cute! I miss crafting with you.