6

New Project

I've recently been called to the Relief Society Activity committee and I came up with the idea to make these wreaths for an activity. Next week a bunch of sisters are coming to my apartment and I'm teaching them how to make these! I already made mine (The one above isn't mine, I tried to take a picture of mine and it didn't look so good...) but mine did turn out Amazing!! It's really the perfect craft, super cheap ($3) and takes a while to put together. It can look as good as you want too! Right now its hanging in my apartment, making me smile every day :)

6 comments:

JennaK said...

What is it made out of? Looks like paper.

Becky said...

It's a used novel.

Meg said...

Hey Becky! You should post instructions :) That looks way cool!

Becky said...

http://www.livingwithlindsay.com/2009/11/librarians-please-avert-your-eyes.html

Here is the tutorial!

Mark & Shalon said...

so cute!!

dani said...

such a cool idea.